Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Vocabulary Introductions

I know we shouldn't explicitly teach vocab i.e. geografía means geography. I did this for a long time and my class still does it during the last 5 minutes of class using a vocab wall (will post pic later) but I did this ppt as an intro to the unit and geared it to the classes we offer at my school. The students understood most of it and I asked questions throughout the presentation to make sure they were not only listening but also understanding all the new Spanish I was throwing at them. For example, I kept asking ¿Quién es tu maestro de ...?/ ¿Cómo es el maestro? ¿Es una class fácil o difícil? etc.

I have attached it for anyone who wants to use it. I will also attach my quiz for it after my students take it :)



PPT:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4zpfD2U2Zs5ajZXcjRTSkhFYTVYZU82cWo1d3oyMV81QkpR/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment