Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fluent Forever Student 1st Impressions

I know a few people asked about how students would react to the book Fluent Forever so when one of my A+ students finished her county exam early, I handed her Fluent Forever to begin reading. Her 1st impressions of the book are below:

I've read up to page 26 so far and I think it's a really good book. I love how it explains the ways you should follow when learning a new language. It was interesting how the narrator told the readers his experience with learning new languages. I was impressed by his attempt of learning 4 languages: German, Italian, French, and Russian. It's amazing how he is interested by different kinds of languages from different countries and it influenced me to learn more languages. I knew how to speak 2 languages, such as Korean and English, and now I know how to speak, read, and write Spanish. This book influenced me to give me a determination to learn more new languages. Also, I love how it shows what kinds of books you should get if you want to learn languages and gives you tips on what you should not do. This book gave me a good impression and I would love to purchase this book and finish it during the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment